Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 5

8:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!

Let's take a short break from holiday cards. Instead, I have a New Year card today haha. I teamed up with products from Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop super sponsors, Craftin Desert Divas and Altenew.


Supplies I used today are
  • Craftin Desert Divas Cactus Coffee Digital Stamp
  • Altenew Happy Holidays stamp set
  • Altenew Rose Gold Embossing powder
  • Altenew Tiny Bubbles Stencil

To begin, I printed out cactus images from Craftin Desert Divas. You can get this stamp as a freebie until Dec.15 and please check out HERE. Left one is original image and right one is reversed image. I colored them with Zig clean color real brush markers and copic markers. I added highlights with white ink and applied liquid pearls to steam over the cups.

I then ink blended background with a dye ink using masking technique.


Next, I heat embossed sentiments from Altenew with their Rose Gold embossing powder. I'm in love with this embossing powder and couldn't resist use them again and again!

Then, I created snowy scene using stencil and texture paste. After dried them completely, I foam mounted cacti as shown in the picture. Aren't they look like high fiving for happy new year? :)

To finish, I stacked up all papers on A2 sized top folding card base using glue tape.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Happy hopping!

Love,
Dana


[ Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ]
When : Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15
Time: 6 am pacific
Theme: Winter
Use: Coffee, tea and/or cocoa images
#winter2017clh

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comment

  1. Eeeek! Sooooo cute and cheerful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...this is so SWEET. Love your New Year's card Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! A great card for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love how you reversed the image so that they could "high five"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! gorgeous is right! And love how their cups are a little different! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute Cactus stamp set! I also love those little cup, and your coloring is fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete