Birthday card |MFT Mermazing stamp set

6:00:00 PM


Hello, crafty friends!

I have another birthday card to share with you.


All stamps are from MFT BB Mermazing stamp set and MFT Beary Special Birthday stamp set(sentiment). I colored all pieces with Copic and Shinhan Touch Brush markers.

For dome shape, I partial die cut it using general circle die. I then watercolored the sea using Mijello Mission Gold watercolor paint and Prima Metallic Accent (edge and wave detail) on watercolor paper.

I used MFT stencil Snowfall for my bubbly background with distress inks. I lightly sponged bottom of the paper, too.

On the right side, I adhered silver bar die cut from MFT Die-namics Blueprints 15 and silver metallic adhesive paper.

Lastly, I glued all pieces and embellishments as shown in the picture using glue and foam adhesives.


I'm linking up this card to following challenges.

MFT Color challenge #72

MFT Sketch challenge #340
SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge : Summer Sunshine
Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. A sweet design, Dana! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete