Birthday card |The Ton Happiest of Peonies stamp set

8:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!

Today, I'd like to share floral birthday card with you. This is my first attempt no line flower coloring with watercolor paint as well.



For this card, I started by stamping peonies using distress ink, Tattered Rose on the watercolor paper. I then watercolored peonies with Alpha Tint Watercolor paints.

I partially die cut around the peonies with scallop curve die and fussy cut the other part out using scissors. Then, I adhered woodgrain paper on A2 sized white card base and mounted watercolor panel on it using glue tape.

I then stamped sentiment gray blue card stock. To finish, I embellished clear sequins here and there as shown in the picture.

[ Supplies I used today ]
  • The Ton Happiest of Peonies
  • The Ton Purrincess : sentiment
  • MFT Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges






Hope you enjoy this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment